Complete Comprehension Please register by February 10, 2022 Do you want to help your students understand and analyze literary elements in stories? During this session, participants will explore strategies to teach students
Please register by February 10, 2022
Do you want to help your students understand and analyze literary elements in stories? During this session, participants will explore strategies to teach students to understand and analyze plot, setting, and characters using charts and other visuals.
- Explore literary elements
- Engage in strategies that support understanding of literary elements
- Explore ways to actively engage students in explaining and analyzing literary elements in text, both orally and in writing
- Discuss how to support ESE students
- Determine how to get parents involved
- Teachers get paid $25.00 an hour for attendance and in-service points
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment
- Ongoing support for implementation through ConnectedClass.com for site licensed schools
Who should attend?
- Any teacher that wants to help students understand and analyze literary elements
- Any administrator who wants to learn creative ways to help inspire their staff with hands-on experiences that connect to families
- There are now two different menus for Events on the website – one for the public and one for members. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must login to ConnectedClass.com, and go to the Events button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm