Set up for Summer Success: Using Learning Link to Avoid the Summer Slide Please register by April 18, 2022 Did you know the average student loses 2.6 months of math skills and
Set up for Summer Success: Using Learning Link to Avoid the Summer Slide
Please register by April 18, 2022
Did you know the average student loses 2.6 months of math skills and 2 months of reading skills over the summer? Participants will explore engaging games, strategies, and activities to help their students avoid the Summer Slide. During this session, we will address the needs of ESE students and discuss how to connect with parents and families.
- Explore Learning Link and how it can prevent the Summer Slide with engaging games, strategies, and activities
- Learn how to schedule Learning Link videos to engage families over the summer
- Discuss how to support the needs of ESE students
- Determine how to engage families during the summer months
- Teachers get paid $25.00 an hour for attendance and in-service points
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment
- Ongoing support for implementation through ConnectedClass.com for site licensed schools
Who should attend?
- Any teacher that wants to prevent the Summer Slide and explore creative ways to engage families in literacy and math
- Any administrator who wants to promote family engagement and learning over the summer
- There are now two different menus for Events on the website – one for the public and one for members. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must login to ConnectedClass.com, and go to the Events button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm