Special OPS: Teaching Critical Thinking to Students Please register by February 2, 2023 Are you and your colleagues always lamenting how students just don’t know how to think critically? This
Special OPS: Teaching Critical Thinking to Students
Please register by February 2, 2023
Are you and your colleagues always lamenting how students just don’t know how to think critically? This session will help you step in and develop critical thinking in your students within the framework of your topics and classroom. Join the Critical Thinking Special OPS Force and help combat the lack of critical thinking in the youths of our nation and classrooms!
- Define the components necessary for critical thinking
- Explore classroom practices that develop critical thinking
- Adjust a current lesson plan to include teaching critical thinking next school week
- Create a set of strategies that can be regularly implemented in the classroom
- Teachers get paid $25.00 an hour for attendance and in-service points.
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment.
- Ongoing support for implementation through ConnectedClass.com is available for site- licensed schools.
Who should attend?
- Any teacher who wants their students to utilize critical thinking in their classes.
- Any teacher who wants their students to achieve better mastery in their classes.
- Any administrator who wants a school full of critical thinkers who will have a better approach to achievement testing.
- We have two different Events menus. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must log in to ConnectedClass.com and go to the Events (PBC) button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Virtual Event Details