Creating Time for Extra Help: Using Rotations to Support All Students Please register by March 24, 2022 Do you wish you had more time during the school day to help students with
Creating Time for Extra Help: Using Rotations to Support All Students
Please register by March 24, 2022
Do you wish you had more time during the school day to help students with areas they need additional practice? Participants will explore how to create, manage, and utilize rotations to provide additional time to support students. During this session, we will address the needs of ESE students and discuss how to connect with parents and families.
- Explore how to create, manage, and utilize rotations to provide time to help all students
- Discuss how to use rotations to assist ESE students
- Determine how to get parents and families engaged with the area of need their students have
- Teachers get paid $25.00 an hour for attendance and in-service points
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment
- Ongoing support for implementation through ConnectedClass.com for site licensed schools
Who should attend?
- Any teacher that wants to differentiate instruction and needs tool to help create time to support all students
- Any administrator who wants to promote differentiation on their campus
- There are now two different menus for Events on the website – one for the public and one for members. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must login to ConnectedClass.com, and go to the Events button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm