Event has already taken place!
Rocking It With Just One Click!: Using Learning Link to Differentiate & Increase Student Achievement Please register by September 15, 2022 How would you like to get 22%
Rocking It With Just One Click!:
Using Learning Link to Differentiate & Increase Student Achievement
Please register by September 15, 2022
How would you like to get 22% learning gains in math in just one month without spending hours planning and prepping? Do you need more resources to differentiate based on student need in literacy and math? What if you could also help families build deeper connections at home with just clicking a send button? Would you do it? During this session, you will explore how the Learning Link platform can easily support all students in your class while providing opportunities for children to strengthen family bonds.
- Examine how to use Learning Link to differentiate instruction in literacy and math
- Explore over 125 resources to support student achievement and parent engagement
- Develop and implement a plan based on your classroom’s need
- Automate Learning Link sends to ease your workload
- Teachers are paid $25.00 an hour for attendance plus in-service points
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment
- Ongoing support for implementation with a Connection Specialist
Who should attend?
- Any teacher who wants to differentiate instruction, increase student achievement, and engage families
- Any administrator who wants to promote differentiation and family engagement based on student need
- There are two different menus for Events on the website – one for the public and one for members. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must log in to ConnectedClass.com and go to the Events (PBC) button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Virtual Event Details