01apr8:30 am3:00 pmSTEM-Tastic!
LOCATION: Fulton- Holland Educational Services Center, Thurber C & D, 3300 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 [Map]
SATURDAY, APRIL 1, 2023
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
***The first 35 teachers who sign up and attend will receive a STEM book and kit.***
Are you looking for STEM-Tastic ways to engage your students in learning science, technology, engineering, and mathematics? During this session, educators will explore and experiment with a variety of STEM concepts. The needs of ESE students will be discussed and how to connect with parents and families.
- Review the characteristics of great STEM lessons and the engineering design process
- Explore STEM lessons and projects
- Design a STEM lesson and/or project for your classroom
- Determine how to support ESE students
- Discuss how to get parents and families engaged
- Teachers are paid $25.00 an hour for attendance plus in-service points.
- Additional ESE certification points can be earned through a follow-up assignment.
- Ongoing support for implementation through ConnectedClass.com for site licensed schools.
Who should attend?
- Any teacher who wants to explore STEM lessons and projects.
- Any administrator who wants to promote STEM in their school.
- There are two different menus for Events on the website – one for the public and one for members. The Events button on the home page is open to all schools. To sign up for this session, you must log in to ConnectedClass.com, and go to the Events (PBC) button that is associated with your membership. Select the training date and complete the registration form. Watch this video for step-by-step directions.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Leave A Comment